Stryszów Manor House is located nearby Wadowice and Kalwaria Zebrzydowska. It belongs to the most interesting monuments of residential buildings from the old days in the region.
The building, which is a residence for the museum, belongs to the oldest museums in town (it dates back to 1800 A.D.) and it was built as a classical tenement house in a type of a manor house.
The symbol of the museum is the exhibition dedicated to the American bomber B-24 Liberator called „Hell’s Angel” and its crew consisted of 11 people that was shot down after bombing the chemical factories in Oświęcim, 13th September 1944.
The museum is located in the former lounge cellars, cut in a solid rock, which are the lowest level of the brewery in Żywiec.
Existing between 1940 and 1945 German unit of concentration and extermination camps in the area of Oświęcim and nearby towns. This is the only concetration camp figuring on the UNESCO world heritage list. It is there under the original name of Auschwitz-Birkenau.
The exhibit of Family Home of John Paul II is an illustration and commemoration of his life and activity in Poland until the moment when he left the place to become the „bishop of Rome”.
It includes two seperates buildings: living accommodation, a barn and a small floral park.
You can easily book the room via Booking.com. We are also available on Trip Advisor.
See other nearby attractions. Our lodging place is a great localisation base for many attractions in the region.